Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Karib Cable and our services.
Before you schedule an appointment for a cable reception problem please check the following:
- The TV set is "on" and most likely set to AV/Input Channel.
- The remote control batteries are good.
- The power switch controlling electricity to the TV is "on."
- The AV (Audio/Video) cables are in their respective outlets from the digital receiver to the Television. The power cords are connected and in good condition. Power is still on in other electrical devices. If not, there may be a temporary power interruption in your home.
- The cable connectors in the back of the digital receiver are securely tightened.
- The reception problem occurs on all channels. If it is on only one channel, it is likely a temporary station problem.
- If there is more than one cable outlet in the home, determine if the problem is on all TV sets. If not, the problem may be with the television and not the cable signal. No picture and no sound, check the power connections. If still no picture, it is most likely a TV set problem.
I live in an apartment or condo can I get the Karib Cable service?
If I move can I take the box with me?
Can I get the additional channels on more than one television set in my house?
With so many channels how will I sort through them all?
How do I report cable theft?
What is your disconnection policy?
How do I reboot & rescan my Digital Receiver?
Who owns the cable box in my home?
Why do I need a cable box?