Karib Cable/Kelcom has established itself as one of the largest telecommunication companies in the Caribbean region. Its policies of reinvestment of shareholders' funds, stringent cost control and sound cash management, has enabled the company to take advantage of potential opportunities in the market place and provided consistent growth throughout its history.
Karib Cable's Business Strategy is based on:
- A Caribbean Company with Caribbean Knowledge operated by Caribbean People.
- A policy of speedy network deployment throughout the territories in which it operates.
- Joint ventures with other telecommunications service providers to enjoy the benefits of scale whilst operating as a lean and flexible organisation.
- Working closely with other service providers like LUCELEC, VINLEC, BLP, APUA, DIGICEL, C&W. BARTEL, Motorola to not only provide a driven result but also learn from their corporate images and develop Karib Cables own.
- Through the provision of services to multiple providers, establishing best practice and real world quality standards.
Karib Cable Services are based on:
- A sound technical knowledge of telecommunications though its own in-house specialist.
- Well established direct communications with its partners and suppliers.
- Local networks that can provide shared services with the minimum of complication.
- Backbone networks that are rugged and resilient.
- Inter-Island Networks that use the most modern and proved technology.
- Proven but leading edge Hardware and Software designed to work in harmony.